WELCOME ツ

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SOMETHING ABOUT ME....

My name is Abu Hanifah Bin Mohd Said, I live in Kampung Pulai Merlimau Melaka, I have four sibling,I'm the oldest one. My favourite music is R& b,Jazz, Pop Rock & Nasyid. I admires all Faizal Tahir song, I love Maher  Zain songs too, I also listen to what people send to me. If it's good I will listen it again untill i get something better from another person.

I'm a very deep person but I like to joke around and be goofy ! ~ I love meeting new people and making new friends ~ I believe that the beauty of a person lies within.. ~ I am a happy go lucky person who wants to live the rest of my life in total peace and love.. ~ I am also spontaneous and adventurous person.. ~ I’m known to be very straightforward which doesn’t suit everyone but I believe that people must take me as I am.. ~ I give thanks to God everyday for giving me all the blessings in my life.. ~ As far as my evenings are concerned, I am open to all possibilities – movies, eating out at 'mamak stalls', writing something, listening to music, quiet nights in, going to 'pasar malam' .. ~ Time at the beach is always good for me whether it be playing in the sand, watching sunset or moonlit walks on the beach.. Life is what you make it!! ~ Just because i'm quiet it doesn't mean i don't have anything to say.. ~ I judge people to easily from my first impression.. ~ I'd rather wait forever for the perfect gurls than sattle for anybody.. ~ I try to be forgiving & I enjoy being unique.. ~ I'd rather look immature and have fun.. ^_^




9 happy things that make me smile....

1. Driving alone in the car, night time, in the drizling rain ...

2. Dunkin Donut's Chocolate Pudding doughnut with chilled Vanilla Coke / Pepsi Twist.

3. Singing loudly in the car in a congested road.

4. The sight of a perfectly well rounded beautiful moon.

5. Remembering my simpler life when I was young, walking down the Port Dickson beach, sitting on my spot of the rock, music from the walkman to my ears and read facing the calm sea.

6. A phonecall from a friend, who woke up in the morning and suddenly, called me up just becos she thought of me first thing when she woke up, wondering how I'm coping with all the messed up things I have in my mind.

7. Emails from my energetically vocal clan.

8. Sipping a strong black hot coffee.

9. A thought that, despite everything, things will be alright (with a slight smile in my heart).


I'm going through some emotional transition. Things would pick up well I guess. There's no solution yet, but the only thing that have been keeping my mind calm is music. (",)


0 comments: